The Clear Creek Amana School Board voted to approve the following guidelines regarding open enrollment requests effective for the 2019-20 school year, per Board Policy 606.6
Amana Elementary: Open
Clear Creek Elementary: Closed
North Bend Elementary: Closed
Oak Hill Elementary: Closed
Tiffin Elementary: Closed
CCA Middle School: Closed
CCA High School: Open
Iowa Open Enrollment law allows parents/guardians to enroll their child in a public school district other than their district of residence by completing the open enrollment application. Return open enrollment forms to:
CCA Administration Office
Attn: Carol Hopp
PO Box 487
Oxford, IA 52322.
Contact Carol for further questions at 319-828-4510 or email@example.com
These guidelines are for a new student open enrollment and will have no effect on your student if open enrollment has been approved for all prior years.
Students considering open enrollment into another Iowa public school district should be aware of the following deadlines:
- The deadline for filing an open enrollment application for students in grades 1-12 is March 1, the school year preceding enrollment. Due to continued growth and lack of class space, open enrollment requests will not be accepted after the March 1 deadline.
- The deadline for students entering kindergarten is September 1, the school year of enrollment.
Parents or guardians of open enrolled students whose income falls below 160% of the federal poverty guidelines are eligible for transportation assistance. A student who transfers school districts under open enrollment might result in the loss of athletic eligibility.
- 2019-2020 Iowa Department of Education Open Enrollment Handbook
- Open enrollment application 2020-2021 school year
- Parent Open Enrollment Information from Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Education website for more information