Infuse Church Community Events:
Contact: Taylor Getting, email@example.com
Sign Up Form: https://infuse.churchcenter.com/people/forms/611370
October 21, 2023: 4 PM to 6 PM – Tiffin Halloween Hike at Aux Fields
- December 9, 2023: 10 am to 12 PM – Holiday Hoopla at Tiffin Elementary School
- March 30, 2024: 8 AM to 12 PM - Tiffin Easter Egg Hunt
The Township Clerk and Trustees:Contact: Steve Branin, firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Township Clerk and Trustees are responsible for the Oak Hill Cemetery just west of Tiffin. We have begun a project to computerize the cemetery records. We could use volunteers to help with this effort. The work would involve entering data into the on-line system that we have subscribed to. The source of this data would be various paper records and going to the cemetery to read information from tombstones and take pictures.
The downside of this project is the work is mostly behind-the-scenes so there would likely not be much visibility to the group that volunteers. However, the result will be very public.
VOLUNTEERS LOOKING TO SERVE
Clipper 12U Baseball team is seeking community engagement.
One thing we are focusing on as a team moving forward, is making sure our boys have opportunities to give back to the communities that gives so much to them. We think it's really important that they have time to build character and gain experience/perspective both on and off the field together as a team. Currently, I'm working to coordinate opportunities for the boys to participate in 4-6 community engagement activities throughout the upcoming year (Sept '23 - July '24).
Contact Melissa Fitzgerald
Example of potential ideas:
- Read to younger students Preschool -> Grade 2/3 students
- Pick up grounds and/or facilities after a school sponsored event
- Help staffing an event (like a sporting event or extra curricular activity like band or choir concert or theater performance)
- Clean and/or improve common spaces (indoor or outdoor)
- Organize school/district resources and/or library materials
- Assist in coordinating something like a book drive, back to school supply drive; coats for kids event; or food donation for the community
- Working a school fun fair night running games, check-in, raffles, etc.
This is not a CCA Community School District publication. It is being distributed through the school district as a community service of the district to inform you of other community activities or services available.