Welcome to Oak Hill Elementary
Welcome to Oak Hill Elementary!
My name is Brian Williams and I am excited to introduce myself as the principal of Oak Hill Elementary. Over the past 20 years, I have worked as a teacher and administrator, but I consider my most important job to be that of a child advocate. At Oak Hill, we will spend a lot of time with your child, getting to know their personality, learning styles, and interests.
At Oak Hill, we have an environment that is age appropriate to 4th and 5th grade students. We will encourage them every day and let them know they are valued and have a special place in our school community. As a staff, we are committed to the following areas to provide a student-centered learning experience:
- Learning focused around the Iowa Core State Standards.
- Age appropriate social emotional curriculum builds and fosters positive relationships.
- Planned, differentiated instruction meets all learner’s needs.
- School-wide behavior system creates a safe and welcoming learning environment.
- Regular community building activities promote leadership and friendship opportunities based on common interests and passions.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I can easily be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org I am honored to serve Clear Creek Amana and the Oak Hill Elementary community.
Brian R. Williams
Oak Hill Elementary Principal