Expectations of Students and Parents at Home Football Games
The home bleacher area of the stadium was expanded this past summer allowing for additional seating for families, community and students. The student section will be on the south side of the 50 yard line claiming the seats at the 30 yard line and south. The family and Community sections will be everything else. Bleachers for the Marching Band were added to the North end of the track area.
We want stadium activities to be pleasant for all fans so we ask that everyone sit on the bleachers during competitions at the stadium. With football starting tonight, we would like to remind you of some stadium rules.
- Elementary children (under age 12) should sit with accompanied adults
- No loitering behind the bleachers will be permitted.
- No Pets Allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink/Drink Containers allowed
- No Backpacks will be allowed in the stadium
- Please refrain from throwing any substances in the air as this is a safety issue and also adds to the already involved stadium cleanup
- Young children including Elementary, Middle School and High School Students will be directed to sit in the bleachers. They will not be allowed to rough house behind the bleachers
- CCA fans and patrons should remain in the home side for the entirety of the game
CCA reserves the right to deny entry or ask someone to leave not adhering to the CCA rules or board policy 903.4. This includes unruly and disruptive fans
We appreciate your help with the implementation of these expectations and rules to ensure student safety while giving our fans the opportunity to completely enjoy the game. Thank you for your help in displaying Clipper hospitality and good sportsmanship!